The Unhallowed Grounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unhallowed Grounds

A place dedicated to the players and GMs of all Tabletop RPGs!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello my name is...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hello my name is... Empty
PostSubject: Hello my name is...   Hello my name is... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:36 am

Here is how this thread works, if your are looking to meet other players and GM's in your area or just finding others with similar interests here's where you do it. Below is an easy template to introduce yourself.

Username:
Interests:
Favorite TTRPG:
Anything Else:
Back to top Go down
https://theunhallowedgrounds.rpg-board.net
Burn Sith

Hello my name is... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello my name is...   Hello my name is... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:36 am

Ok, easy template. ...got it.

Username: Burn Sith

Country/State: USA, KS

Interests: Video games, D&D ..now see, I talked to my DM about this, and wouldn't you know it? He couldn't give me a straight answer on what we play. I know it has the base of 3.5, maybe, but has some rules from 3.0, so it's oddly funny when he says 3.78. As if he couldn't come up with a better number. Anyway...music, movies (Including Anime, or Anime adaptations, ie: Casshern and Dragonball Evolution(crummy movie/story, but the action was good), a few tv shows(including Anime), peace, and quite.

Favorite TTRPG: D&D 3.0-.5-.78 I play mostly Sorcery, but occasionally play Rogues if memory serves right(and it doesnt service very well!).

Anything Else: Since I spend lots of time alone, like most other lonely people(though mines elective), I tend to ramble on. Depending on the topic, such as IC(In Character), it can get either interesting or irritating to the man-in-charge. Something I find a bit too enjoyable sometimes.
Back to top Go down

Hello my name is...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Unhallowed Grounds :: Welcome :: Meet N Greet-
Jump to: