The Unhallowed Grounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unhallowed Grounds

A place dedicated to the players and GMs of all Tabletop RPGs!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So anyways...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

So anyways... Empty
PostSubject: So anyways...   So anyways... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:44 am

Username: Admin/havoc61636
Country/State: KS, USA
Interests: RPing, NFL, MMA, Skyrim Twisted Evil , electronics, emerging technologies, music (genre being of no real concern), Family Guy, American Dad, Star Wars (really anything Sci-Fi), Monty Python, anything Deadpool
Favorite TTRPG: I am a big D&D fan with my own mashup of 3.0 and 3.5 that I like to call 3.78
Anything Else: Well let's see, I'm a big Sci-Fi freak who loves Star Wars to death. I work in Automotive as a computer programmer and love my job. I am currently working on 2 novels, one fantasy one sci-fi, and might post some on here to get some feedback. As far as gaming goes, give me a Ranger and I will show you wonders...

Last edited by Admin on Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://theunhallowedgrounds.rpg-board.net
Soldier A

So anyways... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So anyways...   So anyways... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:27 pm

Username: Soldier A
Country/State: KS, USA
Interests: I am big into drawing, gaming and reading. I listen to most types of music.
Favorite TTRPG: I am addicted to D&D
Anything Else: I am in school right now to gain an education in game art and design. affraid
Back to top Go down

So anyways...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Unhallowed Grounds :: Welcome :: Meet N Greet-
Jump to: