The Unhallowed Grounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unhallowed Grounds

A place dedicated to the players and GMs of all Tabletop RPGs!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This be Nevets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nevets

This be Nevets Empty
PostSubject: This be Nevets   This be Nevets Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:59 am

Name-Nevets

Location-The entire country

Occupation-Truck driver

Hobbies-Music(techno, metal, rock, classical, and a bit of country/rap,) video games(FPS, RPG, Puzzle, RTS, and fantasy,) Reading(fantasy adventure,) hanging with friends, and TTRPGs.

TTRPGS I enjoy DnD, Shadowrun, World of Darkness, and D20( modern/past/future.) My favorite classes include Rogues, Sorc, and Heavy Armored Fighters.

A quick note about me, I drive a big rig all across the country. I really enjoy my work, I get to see all this land of ours has to offer. From the ocean to ocean, the mountains, deserts, plains, cliffs, waterfalls, canyons, forests, and cities. Meet people in every state and make friends where ever my truck may take me. Unfortunately, i don't get to stay in one place long. Most the people i meet, chances are i will never see again. The friends I already have may only see me once or twice a year. I have a phone whith unlimited text and talk, and service damn near everywhere(yay verizon.)

Glad to be a member of this forum, and will check often for new threads/posts.

The jester known as Nevets Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kostu

This be Nevets Empty
PostSubject: Re: This be Nevets   This be Nevets Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:18 pm

Do I know you?

Seriously though, I'll have to give a formal greeting on here some other time when my schedule is not so... f*cked. I just thought I would let you all know that I am here.
Back to top Go down

This be Nevets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Unhallowed Grounds :: Welcome :: Meet N Greet-
Jump to: